CFOT Optical Cable – UB
Up until 144 FO SM COG or LSZH 1723-11-3132
Up until 144 FO NZD COG or LSZH 1724-11-3132
Up until 144 FO SM + NZD COG or LSZH 1725-11-3132
- Pipeline installations or internal parts of buildings and power stations;
- Fully dielectric, does not need to be grounded;
- Weather and UV resistant;
- Resistant to moisture penetration, with dry or frosty core;
- Loose tube, filled with jam;
- Available with LSZH (low smoke and zero halogen) polyethylene cover and flame retardant cover (COG class);
- Available with single-mode and non-zero displaced dispersion single-mode fibers.
The technical characteristics of optical fibers are defined in document ETP-FO-001.