DD Optical Cable – Direct Duct
Up until 144 FO SM Geleado NR and RC 01368-08-03132
Up until 144 FO SM Seco NR and RC 01369-08-03132
Up until 144 FO NZD Geleado NR and RC 01727-11-03132
Up until 144 FO NZD Seco NR and RC 01747-11-03132
Up until 144 FO SM + NZD Geleado NR and RC 01728-11-03132
Up until 144 FO SM + NZD Seco NR and RC 01748-11-03132
- Duct or aerial installations by spinning;
- Fully dielectric, does not need to be grounded;
- Weather and UV resistant;
- Resistant to moisture penetration, dry or frosty core
- Loose tube, filled with jam;
- Available with standard (NR) and flame retardant (RC) polyethylene cover;
- Available with single-mode and non-zero displaced dispersion single-mode fibers.
Download Anatel Certificate
The technical characteristics of optical fibers are defined in document ETP-FO-001.